[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6039: TCA group -> file absolute path without uploadfolder (extended)

Martin Borer mbarts at gmx.ch
Mon May 25 22:14:12 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

I've made a new patch, with two small bugfixes:
- Bugfix 1: internal_type 'folder' shows now the path and not only the
folder name.

- Bugfix 2: image title attribute of thumbnails (internal_type ->
file_reference) now displays the filesize instead of 'FILE NOT FOUND!'

You will find the patch also in the bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6039

Do you had already some ideas about the 'style' of the new internal
type? Im not 100% happy with the current solution. If thumbnails ar not
enabled, there is no possibility to discover the relative path of the
selected files.

I hope this feature will be in typo3 4.3! I'm tired of patching my t3
sources. ;)

Greets
Martin