[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9415 - "Do" Dropdown in Workspace module doesn't respect users rights

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon May 25 13:12:24 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,
> +1 from me by testing and reading, except for some superflous DOS
> line-endings

thanks. As there seems to be a second bugtracker for workspace related
stuff on forge now and you're a member of the WS-team - shall I put the
bugreport there too?

As for the line-endings. I didn't have a look, but doesn't the core have
"svn:eol-style = native" set, so that it doesn't matter?

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch