[TYPO3-core] Important: TYPO3 4.3-alpha3 commit freeze

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat May 23 13:35:20 CEST 2009

Hi Ingmar,
> the commit freeze basically means: No more commits that are not
> necessary for stabilizing Alpha 3.
>
> Therefore, your proposed bugfix will have to wait for the time after
> Alpha 3, I guess.

as I wrote - it's not vital - it just would have been nice to keep the
deprecation log a bit slimmer, as many testers complained about the
rapidly growing deprecation log mostly caused by the core itself.
(I know that the biggest flooder here has already been fixed with the
other RFC)

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch