[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11044: Move inline JS to external file in backend.php

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Fri May 22 20:57:55 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen, hi Olly,

Am 22.05.2009 20:12 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper:

> thx for finding this.
>
> I made a follow-up where the missing things were added (there was 2
> things more)
> Checked together with olly, mass uploader works again.

Thanx for that quick reaction!

At least it does work for me in Firefox. However in Safari (currently I
have Safari 4 beta here) uploading files does not do anything. I see the
progress bar, but after finishing, the files are not there.

OK, i just checked with Safari 3 on my Laptop, it works there, so I
consider this as some strangeness in Safari 4 beta...

Kind regards
Helmut