[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11117: Update extJs to 3.0 RC1

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu May 21 14:01:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

Nils Dehl schrieb:
> + 1 by testing (JavaScript Enhancement Branch)

thx.
+1 by testing by me too. The problem above with recycler only gappened
on my local installation, online all works fine. Also the relogin works
(from extJs side)

One big enhancement in 3.0: You can use a no-theme-css and add theme
later. ext-all has the blue theme integrated which is a bad fallback
when using grey theme, as not all is styled (i stumbled while using
resizer having blue borders).

I attached a pic how recycler looks with the no-style, so you see it in
a really raw way. This allows to create a real T3-skin for extJs, which
task is accepted from Jens.

As soon 3.0 is in i add modification to template.php for possible use of
this.

vg Steffen