[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10853: [Feature] New Multimedia CE

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Thu May 21 10:49:54 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Dan Osipov schrieb:
>> I'm getting an error while testing this patch:
>> Plugin Options:
>>     Data Structure ERROR: Line 222: Reserved XML Name
>>
>> I get this when trying to insert a new Media CE on a page. Did I not
>> apply the patch correctly?
>>

> no, i created it the wrong way. May be had too much autoloader/XCLASS
> testing to click on the correct folder ...
>
> Here is the correct patch.

With v15 I get the following problems:

- Render mode auto just displays a blank screen.
- Render mode quicktime and swf give me a "Warning: array_merge()
[function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in
/var/www/eclipse/typo3_src42trunk/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php
on line 2764"
- Render mode quicktime does additionally display nothing, swf plays the
video below the error
- Render mode HTML embed works for all videos I've tried
- mp4 and m4v don't work for me at all (neither relative paths nor
absolute, no player displaying)

(I think most of the problems depend on the php warning I get, so if the
warning is fixed they will probably be gone, too)

I'll have a further look if it's my system or some missing configuration
option when I'm back this evening.

Regards,

Susanne

--