[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #11156: Misbehaviours due to integration of autoloader

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed May 20 16:02:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Problem:
> The integration and activation of the autoloader created some misbehaviours:
> * DBAL seems not to be working anymore
> * TemplaVoila seems not to be working anymore
>
> Solution:
> 1) XCLASSes DBAL/AdoDB or any class that is not in t3lib:
> t3lib_div::makeInstance() had a check whether a file is in t3lib and not
> yet loaded (like an autoloader for t3lib). However, XCLASSes are defined
> at the end of the file to be XCLASSed, thus the has to be loaded and the
> XLCASSes have to be checked.
> I've enabled autoloading for the class_exists('ux_' . $className) stuff
> to have the XCLASSing working in autoloading context.
> 2) The reason that TemplaVoila shows only a blank page is related to the
> includeLibs removal from the global context. I've reverted the recent
> changes in tslib_cObj. The method states that it can be removed when
> autoloading is integrated - however that's only the case if all
> extensions would have been in the registry file of the autoloader.
> This part just reverts the changes of the autoloader commit in tslib_cObj.
>
> Notes:
> Thanks to Steffen for heavy testing for this strange issues.

TemplaVoilà still does not work for me after update if I configure it with

page.10 = USER
page.10.userFunc = ...

(the "official" way)

It only works if I use either the includeLibs or the trick from Dmitry:

page.10 < plugin.tx_templavoila_pi1

Seems like it was not yet tested enough ;-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
DBAL-Member

http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html