[TYPO3-core] Feature #9633: Implement autoloading for TYPO3

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed May 20 13:45:25 CEST 2009

Hi Xavier,

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
>> Please test with latest revision 5455 and tell us, whether that
>> misbehaviour still exists there.
>
> Yes, because it really looks like the problem I had yesterday.

Ok, I found another issue that is related to this situation. Classes of
t3lib get loaded automatically in t3lib_div::makeInstance(). Other
classes have some difficulties.

I've added a patch that uses autoloading on the class_exists() checks in
makeInstanceClassName() [deprecated method, should not be used in
future] and getClassName().

olly
--
Oliver Hader