[TYPO3-core] Feature #9633: Implement autoloading for TYPO3

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed May 20 13:21:27 CEST 2009

Hi,
> Since revision 5449, TemplaVoila (1.3.7) doesn't generate content. The
> head looks ok, but the body-party is completely empty. There are no
> errors or warnings in error_log.

you know about the changes for includeLibs in USER objects, and that
those broke TV based websites? Solution is/was to include the lib
manually. This at least worked in my case and it's been like this
already since some weeks or even month in 4.3.

For me TV is working flawlessly on 4.3 SVN.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch