[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #11148: Remove static require_once() to t3lib and tslib and use autoloading instead

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed May 20 11:04:51 CEST 2009

Susanne Moog wrote:

> (I don't really trust my benchmarks, they say it's 20% faster [that
> seems way too much to me])

it's actually not too unrealistic as many require calls are missing now
and thus also the sometimes double checks by php whether the file was
included already and also file systems calls and then they also do not
need to be parsed and compiled anymore...

So yeah, I think that quite nice

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner