[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #11148: Remove static require_once() to t3lib and tslib and use autoloading instead

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed May 20 06:22:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

>> for any reasons i hadn't the recent core_autoload, maybe because of
>> older patch.
>
> There was a bug in the commit concerning the autoload feature today -
> the abstract classes were missing there. But that was fixed some minutes
> later with a follow-up.
>
>> Now all works fine in BE / FE. And really big performance raising, only
>> subjective without measuring, feels like flying through mods :-)
>>
>> I will test some more before i vote.
>
> Great! I had a performance boost of 30% with this patch in a standard FE
> page with some news, events and regular tt_content. Quite impressing! :)

I still have a blank frontend rendered screen (it contains the whole
<head>...</head> or at least a big part of it but body is empty
does not work except if I add the "global $TYPO3_CONF_VARS" line in
class.t3lib_autoload.php. For the FE, I still don't have any clue on how
to make it work.

Cleared all cache of course and my only differences with latest core
state are all my recent patches for DBAL which are not located in those
files I guess:

M      t3lib/class.t3lib_sqlparser.php
M      t3lib/class.t3lib_install.php
M      t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php
M      typo3/sysext/dbal/class.ux_t3lib_db.php

For me it still does not work and that's the first time I'm not
confident in a "svn update" :-(

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en