[TYPO3-core] FYI: TYPO3 4.3-alpha3 on May 4th 2009

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue May 19 19:05:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

Oliver Hader schrieb:

> May 4th is already some days ago... whoosh... time passes by...
>
> So, is there currently as must-have missing for TYPO3 4.3-alpha3 that is
> still pending in the list? Otherwise I'd like to release 4.3-alpha3
> tomorrow in the eventing/afternoon.

sure, have 40 RFCs left ... :-)

But sure, there is a bit time for the beta, so go ahead and release the
alpha baby. I think we have the major things in like autoloader,
extbase, fluid and fe_edit.
Ensure to apply the admPanel-patch before relase. i also will commit the
followup for #11044 bit earlier than the 72 hours. So just let me know ;-)

vg Steffen