[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #11148: Remove static require_once() to t3lib and tslib and use autoloading instead

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue May 19 18:35:23 CEST 2009

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11148

Branches: Trunk

Problem:
Since autoloading is integrated in the TYPO3 Core it's not required to
statically require files without knowing whether they are really required.

Solution:
Remove require_once() calls to files in t3lib and tslib.

Notes:
This is just the beginning of cleaning up the core - there are many
still require_once() to t3lib classes that will be removed later on.
For the time being I'd like you to install the patch, test it (happy
clicking ;)) and tell me if you experience any negative effects.

If you are interested in meassuring the improvements, execute a
benchmark before testing this patch and one afterwards.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3