[TYPO3-core] RFC: 8561 Checkboxes and labels are aligned badly if in one line

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Mon May 18 22:27:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

Uschi Renziehausen schrieb:
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix, nobrainer
>
> BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8561
> HCI Reference: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/687
>
> Branches: Trunk, TYPO3 4.2
>
> Problem:
> Checkboxes and miss a margin-right if labels are to the right.

(Branches: Trunk)

I don't know how to deal with follow-ups, so I'll just post it here and
hope that it's right.

The here committed bugfix introduces "checkbox hopping" on hover at
least in FF3 and Opera.  (For an example hover over the checkbox "Last
updated", "Target" or "Navigation Title" in Page Properties)

The attached "nobrainer"-patch fixes the behavior.

Regards,

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog