[TYPO3-core] RFC #8701: Bug: options.moduleMenuCollapsable = 0 doesn't have any effect

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon May 18 12:20:36 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper pisze:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> +1 by reading and testing.
>>
>> I did some small (cosmetical) changes
>> * renamed the var to $tsConfiguration (like Benni suggested)
>> * added some missing spaces
>> * insert line breaks for the long line for readability
>
> * removed the unset (we don't do it in general for temp vars)
>

>> I will commit this one later the day if noone objects.
>>
>> vg Steffen
>>
>> btw: please use the bugnumber within the patch name, helps me to find
>> it having several patches on my disc.

Tnx for pointing out all those little glitches. Remembered now. For sure
the next RFC I prepare will be free of them.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz