[TYPO3-core] RFC #10639: Integration of mass file uploader

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon May 18 11:04:20 CEST 2009

Hey all,

finally commited Olly's version (v11) - Thanks so much to everybody
testing this feature.

One more question: Do we need to ship the sources of the flash file? Or
is it enough to have it pointed to the sources of SWFupload?

Now we're tweaking this thing. Next steps:

  * JS Localization
  * Integration in TCEforms
  * Documentation for integrating it
  * Integration in the DAM 1.2
  * Further UI tweaks

If anyone is up for taking one of the tasks before I'm dealing with them
(will start digging into Advanced FE editing), lemme know - you're more
than welcome to.

All the best,
Benni.