[TYPO3-core] RFC #5381: htmlspecialchars and noBlur for tt_content.menu

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Mon May 18 10:38:01 CEST 2009

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Susanne Moog schrieb:
>> Hi.
>>
>> This is an SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: Feature, Cosmetic, Nobrainer
>>
>> BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5381
>>
>> Branch: trunk
>>
>> Problem:
>> The tt_content.menu.default is missing an htmlspecialchars and a noBlur
>> that is there for all the other menu types.
>
> htmlspecialchars is good. noBlur is bad. I see that it makes sense to
> have consistency but I rather see noBlur consistently removed.

Would be no problem, too - I'll do another check.

Is it possible that the description in TSref is a bit strange?

Description in TSref is: "If this property is set, the link is NOT
blurred (browser-default) with "onFocus"."

Now answer: is not blurring or blurring the default behavior?

Regards,

Susanne

--
Susanne Moog