[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11110 Add Extbase and Fluid as System Extensions

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon May 18 08:45:17 CEST 2009

Hi everybody,

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: New feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11110

Branches:
trunk

Problem:
Extbase and Fluid are now ready to be included in to TYPO3 4.3 as a
System Extension.

Solution:
I propose to add the following revisions from
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/MVC/:
- Extbase: 669
- Fluid: 670

Notes:
We have to think how Extbase and Fluid will be further maintained. Until
4.3 final, there will be still some changes to the both components.
We could do the following:
- RFC in core list for each change
- Include Fluid and Extbase into Sysext via SVN/externals, and copy it
to sysext with TYPO3 4.3 Beta1 (and then all changes will come via RFC)
Some comments on this?

I suggest that Jochen, Bastian and me will get permission to adjust
Extbase just with FYI messages until 4.3 Beta1. Is this OK?

Greets,
Sebastian