[TYPO3-core] RFC #11114: Feature: store current sub menu uid in register

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Mon May 18 07:55:12 CEST 2009

*hiya!*

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: New feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11114

Branches: trunk

Problem:
As the expAll menu property is now going through stdWrap[1], it would
make sense to have the current sub menu uid at hand. I propose to
store it in a register named SUB_MENU_uid.
[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=0009901

Solution:
Store the current sub menu uid in TSFE->register

Notes:

This will allow me to expand only some elements.

     expAll = 0
     expAll.override = 1
     expAll.override.if.isInList.data = register:SUB_MENU_uid
     expAll.override.if.value = {$PID_LIST_EXPALL}

where PID_LIST_EXPALL is a list of page ids I would like to expand

tia, bye
Wolfgang