[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11025: Alternating rows for table.typo3-TCEforms-select-checkbox

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sat May 16 00:21:45 CEST 2009

Hey Benni

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Uschi,
>
> your patch did not have "tabs" but spaces. I updated the patch accordingly.
>
> I tried out your patch and there was no visual change in t3skin.
> Aparrently it is not used right now in the core. Maybe we can now
> introduce some better naming for alternating rows (because it's not a
> "dblist").
>
> What do you think of these classes:
>
> list-row list-row-odd
> list-row list-row-even

I used the classnames db_list_normal and db_list_alt because those classes are used for the list module. Basically all
alternating rows should have the same classnames, no matter what we list. If we want the same alternating colors in the
filelist and the dblist there is no point to use different classnames for the same purpose. The naming is not good,  but
if we change it here, it should be changed for the ordinary lists as well. Also, I do not understand what that class
list-row is good for.

If it was up to me, we would delete the definitions for those two classes in typo3-db-list-php.css and define them in
typo3-colors.css without any selectors so that we can use them for all tables with alternating rows:

.db_list_normal {
}

Uschi