[TYPO3-core] Feature #11074: Add more information to the list of extensions in EM import mode (extension upload date, description and author name)

Sebastian Fischer typo3 at fischer.im
Fri May 15 22:31:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

+1 by testing. But by reading i found some realy small cgl issius and a
php comment for color change with downloading shy extensions. As this
was already in the removed lines commented i removed the comment from
the patch. The cgl points are corrected too in the attached patchfile

Greetings
Sebastian Fischer