[TYPO3-core] Feature #11074: Add more information to the list of extensions in EM import mode (extension upload date, description and author name)

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Tue May 12 16:40:53 CEST 2009

Hi.

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Feature

BT Reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11074

Branch: trunk

Problem:
ATM the extension manager list in import mode shows only extension key,
title, version, DL counter and state. Choosing the right extension is
not easy, more information would be helpful.
(see screenshot EM_before.png in the bugtracker)

Solution:
Adding new fields: date of upload, author name
Add description as a title property of the extension title
To reduce the width of the table, description is encapsulated in the
title property of the extension title.
(see screenshot EM_after.png in the BT)

Notes:
I am aware that there are a lot of more things which could be enhanced
in the EM. This patch is as tiny as my spare time is ATM. Of course
users could find all that information in TER on typo3.org. But I think
EM should also deliver these fields.

--
cheers,
Steffen