[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri May 8 20:33:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

> i wonder, as imho the behaviour changed. Before i had the alert all the
> time when click on install. Now (after creating ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL) i
> got the alert one time, but not again. Without this file i can access
> install tool without alert, but should then the message displayed
> telling me that i need the file to access install tool?

Hmm I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing. Do you mean the JS
popup that appears when you access the Install tool?

This pops up only when you need to log in. If your session is still
valid (or has been preserved by FF3), then you won't see the popup.

Note that the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL is not necessary when running on your
local server.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter