[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri May 8 17:37:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

> now the security alert is removed, by accident?

This is just weird. I checked and the security alert works just fine.
What had happened was that my ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file had been deleted.
I have no idea why, but I can't see how it could have been related to
that patch...

I now toyed around the Install tool, clicked on various functions and
performed various operations, and the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file has not
been deleted again, so I have no explanation of what happened.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter