[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11044: Move inline JS to external file in backend.php

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu May 7 22:22:21 CEST 2009

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> I'm not entirely happy with TYPO3.configuration. There's much in it
> which isn't really a configuration. Of which BTW? TYPO3 configuration?
> Configuration of "backend.php"?

I understand. As there is atm no real strategy and the number of vars to
be set is low i didn't choose another structure. Could also be named
settings (i used configuration because paths, enviroment and user
settings). I'm open to define a structure, we can discuss, but i would
do it after this patch.

> Anway, I think that's just a detail and not a real show stopper.
>
> +1 from reading.

thanks!

vg Steffen