[TYPO3-core] Feature #9633: Implement autoloading for TYPO3

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:20:27 CEST 2009

Hi!

Oliver Hader wrote:
> Exactly. Thus, for now I'd say ignore the "Tx_" check in the autoloader
> patch since it will be skipped for this RFC. If it makes sense to
> integrate it for performance reasons, it would be a separate RFC.

We should also consider that conventions are different, so autoloder logic is different for Extbase extensions and traditional extensions. Separating this logic to two different autoloaders makes it easier to maintain them and creates less complex code.

Does it make sense?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/typo3-seo-keywords-from-the-typoscript-and-a-page.html