[TYPO3-core] RFC #11016: Implement RSA authentication for BE and FE

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu May 7 08:02:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> Correction for my latest post. Loading extension "sv" was the only thing
>> to do to be able to login again. I never had it and it never hurt before.
>
> "sv" is a required extension since 4.0 I think.

This morning I had the same problem again with a fresh install from
trunk. The "sv" extension although required for TYPO3 is not part of the
dummy packages:

- dummy-4.1.10.tar.gz
- dummy-4.2.6.tar.gz
- dummy-4.3.0alpha2.tar.gz

This is why I did not have it. I guess new dummy packages should be
released.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html