[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue May 5 13:39:57 CEST 2009

Hi Susanne,

> sorry it took me so long, I was busy the last weeks but now I finally
> have a new version with only the skinning changes. Is this one better?

No worries, we're all busy :-)

Yes this patch is very good and I'm +1 after reading and testing. Two
things however:

1) you introduced styles for warnings and errors, which is fine, but I
thought there should be a style for successes too, to set them apart
from notes and "normal" headers. The attached patch contains this
modification. I added a ".success" selector and defined a light green
background color.

2) the typo3/sysext/install/mod/install.css contains classes named .e,
.p, .h, .v and .vr. Do you have any idea what they are used for? Where
are they coming from? It's a bit difficult to search for "e" ;-) but I
searched for "vr" throughout the source code, but couldn't find anything
relevant.

When point 2 is answered and nobody opposes the change in 1, I'll take
care of the commit, as this patch has enough votes now.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter