[TYPO3-core] RFC #10639: Integration of mass file uploader

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Sun May 3 13:51:56 CEST 2009

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Olly,
>
> On 17.04.2009 19:41 Uhr, Oliver Hader wrote:
>> some remarks (as already partly pointed out in this thread):
>> * the hashLockClause is not available when the user agent is "Flash" -
>> this means, that one could use this user agent to perform backend
>> actions without checking against the user agent that created the session
>> ->  I'd like to see some kind of registry that allows to disable this
>> check for the actions only
> can you help me out here? I know the problem however I don't have a good
> solution at hand. thanks!
>
> Most of the other (big) issues have been fixed, UI has been updated as
> well. Once I have this session problem done, I'll submit a new patch.

Find the modified version of t3lib_userauth only attached. Now it checks
whether the user agent is "flash" and the request arrived via an
registered AJAX handler.

A really flexible solution would allow extensions to register themselves
- however this needs some more thinking. But for the mass file uploader
that way works pretty good and is enough.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3