[TYPO3-core] RFC #11016: Implement RSA authentication for BE and FE

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Sat May 2 15:36:19 CEST 2009

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> This is SVN patch request.
>
> Type: feature
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11016

I just had a quick run over the files and it looks good so far. I
discovered some minor things with naming and PHPdocs. Furthermore the
factory methods seem to be strict as for example the storage factory
implements a "singleton storage". However for this specific case it's
okay...

What should I do about changes? Are the patches you posted here based on
the Forge project? If they are, I could post the diff to the latest SVN
revision.

olly
--
Oliver Hader