[TYPO3-core] Feature #9633: Implement autoloading for TYPO3

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri May 1 20:03:16 CEST 2009

Hi!

Oliver Hader wrote:
> Besides that +1 on reading and testing on the reduced patches concerning
> only the autoloader (based on the original patch of this RFC).

Before committing the CGL naming issues has to be fixed. If we start violating CGL, we can't ask others to follow it. So the file has to be renamed from core_autoload to t3lib_autoload to follow CGL.

I did not look to the rest of the patch, only spotted this issue...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/when-do-you-need-chash-in-typo3.html