[TYPO3-core] Feature #9633: Implement autoloading for TYPO3

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Fri May 1 17:49:28 CEST 2009

Hi Xavier,

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> A few spots after a "quick" overlook:
>
> 1) Wrong CGL
>    $this->content.=$this->doc->section('',$content,0,1);
>
> (and a few others too)
>
> 2) I thought we had to use foreach:
>    while (list(,$token) = each($tokenList)) {

The modifications to the extension extdeveval will be handled in the
extension - the patch does not belong to the core but the intention was
to show, how the registry files are built.

> 3)
>
> Property changes on: mod1/class.tx_extdeveval_buildautoloadregistry.php
> Added: svn:executable
>
> Property changes on: t3lib/core_autoload.php
> Added: svn:executable
>
> Is this really needed?

You're right. Of course this is not necessary...

> 4)
>
> + * @author    Dmitry Dulepov    <dmitry at typo3.org>
> + * @author    Martin Kutschker <masi at typo3.org>
> + * @author    Oliver Hader <oliver at typo3.org>
> + * @author  Sebastian Kurfürst <sebastian at typo3.org>
>
> Wrong indent for last author

Fixed in my last patch... more important is the wrong encoding of the
umlaut character...

> 5)
> +        $errors[] = 'Wrote the following data: <pre>' .
> htmlspecialchars($autoloadFileString) . '</pre>';
> +        return implode('<br />', $errors);
> +    }
> +    /**
> +     * Build the autoload registry for the core.
> +     * That includes:
> +     * - t3lib/
> +     * - tslib/
> +     * - the "lang" sysext
> +     *
> +     * @return    string    HTML string which should be outputted
> +     */
> +    public function createAutoloadRegistryForCore() {
>
> Missing empty line between end of previous method and comment of method
> createAutoloadRegistryForCore()

see 1) and 2) (-> extdeveval)

Did you do any functional tests besides that?

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3