[TYPO3-core] RFC #8400 Fixed: Bug: "real_uid" not added when using "overrideId"

Patrick Broens patrick at netcreators.com
Fri May 1 12:47:27 CEST 2009

Hi Markus,

We don't want to disencourage you sending in patches, but you have to do
it the proper way. Take a look at the comments from Xavier and have a
look at your patch compared to patches available in this list.

As you can see, your patch is throwing away everything (from the
Copyright notice till the XClass part, so from top till bottom) in this
class, and adds all lines again. That's no proper patch file. Only the
lines which have been changed/removed/added, should be visible in your
patch (probably including only some lines above or after it), which is
not the case.

Hint: read http://typo3.org/development/bug-fixing/

Patrick