[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9046: Nested domain linking with domain record on root page

Tobias Liebig mail_typo3 at etobi.de
Fri Mar 27 02:09:17 CET 2009

Christopher Hlubek schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Branches: Trunk, TYPO3_4-2
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9046

After another look on the code we completly rewrote the part of the code
  to find the domain records for the target page.

What the patch does now is simply doing those three steps:
1. check if the target page is a subpage of the current page and would
be reachable with the current domain (=> if so, skip the rest)
2. find all domain records in the rootline of the target page
3. use target domain only if the target page is not reachable within the
current domain

Along the way we saved one foreach loop and corrected some strange
variable namings.

Note: make sure to set "config.typolinkCheckRootline" to true/1 when
dealing with multiple domains.

Note 2: This patch is sponsored by the bug auction on the current
t3board in Laax. Thanks!

regards
   Ingmar and Tobias