[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #9275: TypoScript objects CONTENT and RECORDS do not respect localization of table pages

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Mar 26 22:28:23 CET 2009

Hi,

I stumbled by chance on this old open bug. As far as I could see it has
enough +1's and none of the comments were blocking.

> I don't know if any other extension is using the transForeignTable
> property, but that nobody realized the bad behaviour by now makes me
> think: no... nobody else uses it ;-)

It was probably never used indeed. Recently however I developed a
generic extension for getting localized records and used your patch as a
basis for handling transForeignTable-type translations. I can confirm
that it works well.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter