[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10777: Bug: Make versioning module skinnable

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Thu Mar 26 20:49:12 CET 2009

Hello Dmitry and *

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:

> Color does not fit the t3skin...

t3skin is of more or less light grey in different shadows. So the colors of Jens' icon do fit, at least in my eyes. If I
wanted to argue about the colors of this icon I would perhaps object that the dark red and the green are to dark to fit
when the background color is dark (which might be the case, when you use a different skin. In my eyes all icons should
follow the rule that they are recognizable having a dark or a light background. Backgrounds should be either really dark
or really light. Once all icons and all skins follow that simple rule, everything should be allright.

My 5 cent to your color objection, Uschi