[TYPO3-core] RFC #4298: Functions -> Multiple pages creates pages in reverse order (page ids decreasing)

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Mar 21 09:21:51 CET 2009

Hey all,

this is a SVN patch request.

Branches: trunk

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4298

Not a bug, actually. When pages are being created from wizard "Create
multiple pages" they are placed in correct order, but they get ids in
reverse order. That confuses a bit.

Notes:
This patch is not written by me, however it's in the BT for a while now.
I will test and review the patch myself in a few days, but I thought it
might be a nice idea to have it in the core list already so we can rip
the patch apart ;-).

All the best,
Benni.