[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10266: Bugfix: No user authentication for >1 TYPO3 installation under one domain

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Mar 19 16:12:37 CET 2009

Hi,

Marcus Krause wrote:
> Branches: trunk, 4-2, 4-1
>
> Problem:
> TYPO3 sets cookies with path variable = '/'. This prevents users to
> login to more than one TYPO3 instance on one domain.

+1 on reading with one exception: in misc/phpcheck/incfile.php the
include of t3lib_div must be done before the SetCookie() call (done in
attached _v2).

+1 on testing in trunk with my reverse proxy https setup, all my
backends are only accessible through subdirs of my main https domain.
Login to multiple instances works fine again, thanks!

Regards
Christian