[TYPO3-core] RFC #10718: Make tce_file usable via AJAX

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed Mar 18 22:40:44 CET 2009

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hello everybody,
>
> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Branches: trunk only
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10718

Your patch failed in typo3/tce_file.php around the line with the SVN ID
"$Id$". I'm attaching a new patch without the changes to the comments at
the beginning of that file.

Concerning the changes here are some remarks:
* please use "TYPO3_tcefile::process" as AJAX identifier/handler
* please use TYPO3_DB->sql_free_result() in
t3lib_extfilefunc::getErrorMessages()
* the reference operator "&" on $ajaxObj is not required - PHP5 handles
objects automatically as reference
* processAjaxRequests has "string $params" in the PHPdoc, however it's
an (empty) array
* I guess it's not possible to call processAjaxRequest() without any
parameters:
  should be processAjaxRequest(array $params, TYPO3AJAX $ajaxObject)

+1 on testing with admin user and non-admin user

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3