[TYPO3-core] FYI: committed the first unit tests for the updated caching framework (part of #10614)

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Mar 10 14:25:57 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> Failure:
> setCacheTableThrowsExceptionOnNonExistentTable
> ! Failure in test case setCacheTableThrowsExceptionOnNonExistentTable
> File:
> C:\xampp\htdocs\t3\home\typo3conf\ext\phpunit\PHPUnit-3.3.15\PHPUnit\Framework\TestCase.php
>
> Line: 525:
> Description
> Expected exception t3lib_cache_Exception

this is a known issue, we might remove that test. To throw an exception
here as expected it would be necessary to reenable the check in
setCacheTable() in the DB backend. But this would in return cause quite
some problems in other areas.
see: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10638

> i wonder about last errors - on windows there should be no problem a
> directory

don't know about the file backend issues...
Would be nice if you could look into it.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner