[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #10155: Add controller switching for frontend editing

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Sun Mar 8 14:09:23 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> Jeff Segars schrieb:
>> Would another core developer be willing to give me a quick test on
>> this prior to the beta2?
>>
>> If we can get this in, the new frontend editing should run properly as
>> an extension without any core patching.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Jeff
>
> i would test but i can't, there are 2 major problems in trunk atm
> * admin panel only appears if fe_edit is installed (see #10597)

This one is not critical for the alpha release since it can be "solved"
by installing the fe_edit system extension. However it's a task for beta.

> * i don't get any edit icons if i activate them in admin panel

On enabling the "display edit icons" property in the admin panel, the
icons are shown on my site. However, please create a bug report if you
think it's a bug (I could not find any issue about that in the bug tracker)

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3