[TYPO3-core] RFC #9823: Save and close closes without saving

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Sun Mar 8 00:30:55 CET 2009

Jeff Segars wrote:
> Tobias Liebig wrote:
>> Susanne Moog schrieb:

>>> +1 by testing (note: when using ff3 you may have to manually clear the
>>> browser cache to make it work)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Susanne
>>
>> Thanks Susanne for testing!
>> We need another +1 (from a core dev) to get this into alpha2...
>
> I'll get to this tomorrow if no one else does before then.  Started
> reading yesterday and got distracted :)

+1 on reading and testing in FF3 with a few tiny nitpicks and a question :)

* I noticed the spacing is a little inconsistent in the third hunk.
Attached an updated patch using tabs instead of spaces.
* I also noticed that the form variable is used for this.saveButtons but
not for the event observer when the form is submitted.  For consistency,
  I went ahead and removed the form variable and assigned
this.saveButtons directly.
* Susanne, did you (or anyone else) have a chance to test in IE?

Thanks,
Jeff