[TYPO3-core] RFC #2859: Feature: List view should have 'collapse' / 'expand' functionality for all list types

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Mar 6 10:25:06 CET 2009

Hi,

there is another drawback, as with the fix the link works, but always
switch to list view.
There is the parameter returnUrl in link, but list module only use this
for calling other scripts. This has to be used in collapse also for such
case like this. I ask myself why not using Ajax here.

But this will be a new issue, i only want to inform you about.

vg Steffen