[TYPO3-core] RFC #10432: Page TS option to disable avaiable languages

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Mar 6 10:09:05 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

>>> if we have a mod.SHARED option, we should also incorporate this in
>>> the list_module (the flags on the right when in localization mode)
>>> and the info module, right?
>>
>> You mean if one chooses to create an alternative page language from
>> the list mod? Do you want me to update the patch accordingly?
>>

> Benni means that the setting should be work in list module also. But for
> me this is a different issue and should use a new RFC ;-)

It's up to you. If Benni wants this to be added to the RFC and one of
you (I guess you Steffen since there is a pending related patch for TV)
commits it, then it's all OK, otherwise Benni gives its +1 (after
reading the answer I'll give him in a few seconds) and I make another
RFC after that commit.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en