[TYPO3-core] RFC #10432: Page TS option to disable avaiable languages

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Mar 6 10:03:03 CET 2009

On 06.03.2009 9:59 Uhr, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Hi Benjamin,
>
> Benjamin Mack wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> if we have a mod.SHARED option, we should also incorporate this in the
>> list_module (the flags on the right when in localization mode) and the
>> info module, right?
>
> You mean if one chooses to create an alternative page language from the
> list mod? Do you want me to update the patch accordingly?
Yes, that would be great.

mod.SHARED.disableLanguages also removes any flags from the list module
and from any language selector we have in Web-Info (don't know if there
is any in the core).

Also, we need a piece of documentation to be added for the pending docs
wiki page (after the commit).

Sorry for not testing this one, but I don't use the page module anymore
since 3 years. However, once the other things are in there, I'll give it
a shot.

All the best,
Benni.
Benni.