[TYPO3-core] FYI: committed the first unit tests for the updated caching framework (part of #10614)

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Mar 6 01:44:40 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> i just updated from TER to 3.3.15 but encountered that core tests are
> still not integrated.

3.3.15 is the PHPUnit framework version
3.3.10 is the EXT:phpunit version

the extension from TER works for me. I guess the reason it doesn't work
for you is that you're on Windows. The extension trys to locate the core
tests in /typo3_src/tests where / is the directory of your installation.
That layout would be common when symlinkg the source.

HTH
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner