[TYPO3-core] FYI: committed the first unit tests for the updated caching framework (part of #10614)

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Mar 5 20:01:52 CET 2009

Hi *,

a few minutes ago I committed the first bunch of unit tests for the
updated caching framework (after receiving permission for that from Olly).

I created the following issue for that:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10614

Currently I got the backported caching framework synched with HEAD in
FLOW3 again. However, to make sure everything still works I'd like to
also backport the according unit tests. The last commit is the first
part of that process.

all the best
Ingo

--