[TYPO3-core] RFC #10565: Speedup / Cleanup t3lib_match_condition - make use of trimExplode

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Mar 5 09:56:00 CET 2009

Hey Christian,

thanks for testing!

I found the reason for this behaviour. And it's the newly introduced
$limit parameter of trimExplode() which does not work as expected. I
will explain this in the other RFC right away.

However, I changed that particular issue (that's when the whole string
is split in "=" and a $limit is 2, for the key and the value), to a
normal explode and added the trim afterwards. I also changed all third
parameters from "1" to "true" as we're expecting boolean here :)

Happy testing.

All the best.
Benni.