[TYPO3-core] RFC #10601: Cleanup: Move static dyntabmenu code in external file

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Mar 4 21:17:17 CET 2009

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> Less code/files to maintain. If the code gets minified at the site we
>> don't need to make sure the code is shipped minified.
>
> Is it a problem to ship minified version? :) ExtJS does it all the time. It is just a way to care about our customers :)

i also see no problem here. When script is modified, just minify and
ship both. There are even online tools for this available.

We need only a common postfix for naming (eg '-min'), rest could be done
automatically.
I would suggest an easy switch like "options.jsDebug = 1" to use the
unminified versions, as this is only used for debugging, don't make it
complicate with switch for each one.

vg Steffen