[TYPO3-core] RFC #10497: Mark t3lib_div::makeInstanceClassName() as deprecated

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Mar 3 10:16:36 CET 2009

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Oliver Hader wrote:
>> However, before committing this to Trunk we have to make sure, that
>> calls that are not really visible (like e.g. AJAX calls) and that are
>
> A note: it can't be currently committed because it is vetoed until there is a suitable solution. If this patch is committed, I will revert it.

It was you giving the veto. So please sum up the reason in short here
why you did that and what a suitable solution should look like in your
eyes. Thanks!

Besides that, I pointed out what I'd like to see before the commit:
* proper handling of notices/warnings/errors (which is a general thing
and not related to this RFC only)
- or -
* possibility to disable the PHP notice trigger in
t3lib_div::logDeprecatedFunction()

> Don't violate the rules. They are the same even for everyone.

The rules say that a veto needs a good reason. Furthermore the rules say
that the release manager, the core team leader and the R&D commitee have
to decide then and can overrule that veto.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3